|First Aid Test|
|Send your answers of following FA questions by email to us at: email@example.com
Best Of Luck !
1. When you approach a patient, lying on the ground, what should be ascertained first?
a. Pulse b. Responsiveness c. Bleeding d. Fracture
2. What should be the ratio of artificial respiration or Mouth to Mouth respiration to external cardiac massage?
a. 4:1 b. 1:5 c. 10:3 d. 7:2
3. How many times a cardiac massage should be given to an adult patient? (In one minute)
a. 70 times b. 100 times c. 90 times d. 80 times
4. What is artery?
a. A vessel carrying oxygenated or pure blood.
5. What are the signs of fracture:
a. Swelling & deformity.
6. Which is the main muscle of respiration in human body?
7. If some straw coloured fluid is coming through ear & nose of an unconscious person, what does it indicate?
a. Person is having a cold.
8. What is taken as normal adults respiratory rate?
9. In case of drowning, what should be done first?
a. To start removing the water from lungs.
10. Which are the symptoms and signs seen in circulatory or hypovolumic shock.
a. Pallor b. Cold extremities c. Feeble & fast pulse d. All of these.
|Send your answers by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|